These online mattress companies seem to all the rage these days. As a customer you have been told the following story about traditional mattress stores by most every one of the online mattress company out there…
- Don’t buy a mattress in a mattress store
- Mattress stores are evil profiteers
- Most all mattress store sales people are greasy, slimy and sleazy people. We consider ourselves exempt from that message.
- All mattress stores are full of too many choices
- The mattress industry comes up with made up names to confuse you.
Well, take one look at the online mattress company matrix that we put together available for you to download and you’ll see these online companies are close cousins of most all mattress stores. (right on this page, below this post)
We want to use this matrix as you embark on your mattress shopping journey, and it will tell you a very different story from what almost every online company wishes to tell…
- We have the ONE perfect mattress for you – forget the fact there are 28 (and growing every week) companies available to purchase from! Add to the mix the top options from Amazon, Costco, Sam’s Club, BJ’s, Meijer, Kmart, Wal-Mart, Target, Macy’s and you have 37 options. Care to take a guess how many mattresses the average mattress store has on display….about 35.
- We ship a bed free, offer a no hassle return policy if you don’t like it – this isn’t new, most all mattress stores offer free delivery and have a return policy too!
- We have proprietary foam, springs or other materials unique only to us – pretty ironic if you ask me, that on one hand the marketing message is “made up names are deceptive” yet 60% of the online companies have a uniquely named, exclusive to them proprietary foam, spring or other material!
The truth is these online companies have exploded because of one major problem in the mattress industry, and this problem is not exclusive to the mattress industry, a lack of or poor customer service.
Couple this negative sentiment to the benefits of technology that evolves faster and faster each and every day, and the mattress industry was ripe for an eye-opening evolutionary change.
Notice that I said evolutionary and not revolutionary. A revolution implies total upheaval and replacement.
We don’t see that coming, at least not to our store. We are squarely focused on an exceptional customer experience and seek to deliver an amazing and different experience at every turn from the type and amount of information we so freely share with our customers to the final step of delivering you your mattress in your home.
Let us help you understand the mattress buying process: you can get our mattress buying guide right here on our website. We offer this matrix to you, so that in the event you decide an online mattress is right for you we at least hope that we can help you select the right one for you.
Our number one goal is to help you wake up happy and pain free, if that is your goal in purchasing a new mattress we are here to help and eager to see you in our stores.