Why Some People Sleep Better Than Others
Are you having trouble sleeping these days?
If so, take this quiz:
- Do you snore at night, or sleep with someone who does?
- Do you wake up with pain in your back or neck?
- Do you wish your half of the mattress was firmer or softer?
- Do you want to wake up refreshed and full of energy?
If you answered Yes twice or more, this is for you.
Let's start with a surprising fact that could help you sleep better tonight ...
Astronauts Don't Snore in Space
It’s true! Here’s why: During sleep, gravity narrows the airway in your throat, which can cause snoring. But when you sleep in zero gravity, the pressure is relieved -- and snoring stops.
The only problem? Most of us can’t afford a trip to outer space.
However, there are beds that can stop your snoring here on earth. Just like sleeping in space, the right bed can relieve gravity’s pressure on your airway. How? By simply elevating your head. But even if you get that right ...
Are You Comprising Your Sleep?
If you wish your half of the bed was firmer or softer, you may be settling for poor sleep -- for no good reason. Because the latest custom-fit technology lets you get a firmness in your bed that’s just right for you and your partner. Without compromise. And without having to settle for a high--priced “number bed” that only comes in King size or fails to raise your head or feet.
Back and Neck Pain, Gone?
Sleeping without pain requires both body support and spinal alignment. Unlike “firm or soft” mattresses, new sleep systems can end back and neck pain. How? By supporting the spine and neck with up to 4 comfort layers -- not available in traditional mattresses.
More Energy and More Life?
It’s been far too long since most of us woke up happy. But it’s always possible to enjoy deep, restorative sleep -- with the right sleep system. When that happens, your muscles repair and grow, and your brain flushes out toxins. You wake up refreshed and energized.
Why Do Some People Sleep Better Than Others?
A new sleep system can give you a good night’s sleep by solving these problems for you:
- No more snoring
- No more neck or back pain
- No more wishing your side of the bed was firmer or softer
- No more waking up tired and cranky
This new sleep system:
- Stops your snoring (or your partner’s) by raising or lowering your head or feet. Just like sleeping in space, gravity no longer works against you all night
- Stops your neck or back pain by supporting both your neck and your spine, unlike traditional mattresses or “bargain beds”
- Stops your side of the bed from being too firm or soft, by giving you custom firmness on each half of the mattress
- Stops you from waking up tired and cranky by giving you deep, restorative sleep. So you wake up happy, full of life and energy
Introducing “Less Snore, More CuddleTM” Sleep Systems.
This new sleep system solves common health problems for couples who sleep together. With a Cuddle Zone in the middle, so you can snuggle up next to your partner.
Take a look at one example:
New science brings relief to those with sleep issues. The secret? Cuddle Zone technology that can stop your snoring, end neck and back pain, and help you wake up happy.
Learn more and claim your Free Readers Gifts below
Now Explore Your Options
At Gardner’s Mattress & More, we’ve curated over 24 Cuddle Zone sleep systems for you to see in person 7 days a week, in our Lancaster, PA location. Private appointments are available.
People enjoy our shopping experience, in part because there’s no sales pressure ever. And we have over 200 verified stories of customer delight for your review.
What’s their secret?
“We don’t think of ourselves as tied to any particular mattress or sleep system. We think of ourselves as tied to our customers. We’re willing to work backwards from their needs first, then offer any sleep system we can find that is proven to help people sleep better,” says co-owner Ben McClure.
To learn more and claim your Free Reader’s Gifts, click here.