The Gardner’s Gives Back Mission:
Do more in Lancaster County Each and Every Day to Lift Others Up That Need a Helping Hand.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: When you purchase a mattress, take a Gardner’s Gives Back bag home and place any non-perishable food item in it. Canned soup, boxed rice, canned vegetables, canned fruits, boxed meals. Put as much into this bag as you see fit.
Step 2: On the day of your delivery the Gardner’s delivery team will ask you for your Gardner’s Gives Back donation bag.
Step 3: Once a month Gardner’s Mattress & More will donate all the food items that were collected to a charity and Gardner’s will make a matching food donation, pound for pound, of all collected food items.
OR, simply drop off your donated items at either Gardner’s location – you don’t have to be a Gardner’s customer to donate!Directions to Gardner’s
Here’s two local food banks we’re currently working with:
- The food banks collect non-perishable food items.
We also are collecting for pets!
- High quality dog food
- Treats (except treats made in China or rawhide)
- Durable toys (Kong toys or any other brand that is durable – there are many!)
- Benebones Puppy toys (for when we have young babies and litters of puppies – stuffed toys are also given to puppies)
- Nylabones (for heavy chewers)
- Sterilized white/natural bones
- Peanut butter (to stuff Kongs and bones)
- 6 foot leashes
- Laundry detergent
- Bleach Paper towels
January 2017 Donation: Hempfield Area Food Pantry @ Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Landisville (learn more)
February & March 2017 Donation: Community Cupboard, Elizabethtown